The survivor's guide to GCSE...
More marks on the 'overlap questions'.
- The book includes 16 units, each covering a topic that frequently occurs in the overlap section.
- Each unit leads the student in recognising the mathematics they will be using to support the application of their knowledge in an exam style question at this level of difficulty
- These questions undoubtedly make the difference to achieving the highest grade on foundation tier or up to grade 6 on higher tier
- For students aiming for grade 7 but who are challenged to achieve this, a good score on these topics will be of significant help towards their target
- For further help, a pull out answer section is included